The objective of the sustainability policy is to describe the framework for managing and the processes of sustainability at BankNordik, including responsibilities and division of tasks, and guidelines for the execution of these tasks. With a distinct sustainability policy, BankNordik actively wants to work on sustainability as part of its core business and to make the guidelines visible in the company’s work on sustainability and corporate responsibility.
Our sustainability policy is based on Finance Denmark’s five recommendations to:
- Integrate sustainability into the business model.
- Develop more sustainable products.
- Implement sustainability in your own business.
- Provide clear and credible documentation and communication about sustainability.
- Publish CO2 footprint and goals for future reductions.